Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The bitch is back - Dogfish head brewery back for the win!

Beer, oh how I love thee. Dogfish Head brewery which is located in Milton Delaware, makes some of the best beer to date I have ever had in my life. I discovered them in places of beer appreciation, and then found out that on my trips to the beach in DE that they were located not far from where all that sun and goodness lands.

Cracking open their brews is always a highly anticipated moment, mostly because what they make is so fascinating, with very little faults or failures. They are without question a large go to beer for myself, and I enjoy them immensely.

On a recent beach stop up in DE, I discovered and heard they had a recent new release. The beer was called Bitches Brew, named after a Miles Davis album of the same name. Contents inside hinted of honey and a gesho root, what that is... I am not even sure if I would know one or taste one if it came across me from the street.

That being said, contents were devoured and reviewed in the video below. Check out the latest in the Imbibe hour joy. It has been awhile since I have posted or done an imbibe video, but I have been busy. Another note... the Imbibe hour will actually be going on the road! To some really neat places so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment