Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Norwegian Beer Geek Breakfast

Beer for breakfast. What a great idea.

Having tasted Founders Oatmeal Breakfast Stout was a revelation. After tasting it more and more and quickly finishing off my 4 pack, my mind ran crazily about the idea that there could be more beers like this. Perhaps there could be a category of "breakfast beer". The dream was not far from reality.

Enter the beer from Norway Mikkeller. Mikkeller is a Norwegian brewery and they had a product called Beer Geek Breakfast.

Now my mind raced to this bottle and the joy that I could enjoy coffee beer again in the morning! Would my joy hold up? Would this beer give me another sense of wonder?

Well the results are in the video below, watch to find out!

Review of Mikkeller Beer Geek Breakfast Oatmeal Stout.

No comments:

Post a Comment