Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Rum Tasting and beginnings

Small beginnings, sometimes a picture (in this case a video) is worth more than a 1000 words. Picutred below is an introductory video that explains the purpose of this blog and pursuit. Most of all it is to learn and also we should be having a lot of fun as well.



The rum tasting is up, and other You Tube videos are forthcoming. The rum tasting is in 4 parts, with the conclusion in the 4th video. Feel free to subscribe to my channel and this blog to follow along: http://www.youtube.com/user/imbibehour

I started this as a way to show my appreciation for the art and joy of drink. It's also an avenue to determine which type of spirits I should be spending my money on. I always like a bargain, and I am in search of the perfect cocktail. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. There will be drink demos, and perhaps some different twists on libations. Coffee, Beer, Spirits, maybe even some cooking?? (I love to cook, maybe even a Pear martini sorbet!!!).

One of my cats, decided to show up for the first tasting I did. Not sure if they will be around for others :) On a side note I also recorded the music you hear throughout the videos.

Hope you all Enjoy!

Drink smart, Drink Responsibly, but always... drink well!

No comments:

Post a Comment